[WikiToLearn] Fwd: Hangout for the next week

M Bona matteo9496 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 19:17:02 UTC 2016

---------- Messaggio inoltrato ----------
Da: *M Bona* <matteo9496 at gmail.com>
Data: sabato 19 marzo 2016
Oggetto: Hangout for the next week
A: Gianluca Rigoletti <gianluca.rigoletti at gmail.com>
Cc: Daniele Pannozzo <daniele.pannozzo.74 at gmail.com>, W2l-editors-it at kde.org

Important point to be discussed during the hangout: we should find a
soultion for the "meta" portal.
More precisely: even if we've decided a new skin/interface for the website,
the decision is to mantain the meta.wikitolearn.org page, but the problem
is that this page (up to now) is not easily reachable.
 A solution to this problem has to be found: during the sprint we proposed
to make a direct link to the page that opens when the "edit" button is
pressed, though I don't know if this one could be the best solution.
Discussion on this point still needed.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 7:47 PM, Gianluca Rigoletti <
gianluca.rigoletti at gmail.com