[WikiToLearn] GSoC 2016 Project: WikiToLearn Improved Editor

Gianluca Rigoletti gianluca.rigoletti at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 11:16:03 UTC 2016

Hi Nanduni!
Syntax highlighting extension in WikiToLearn is not related to the
editor. It provides beautiful syntax layout for content  in the pages.
Look at this page to see what I mean:
http://it.wikitolearn.org/Java/Esempi_vari#La_mancanza_delle_parentesi_graffe

So the syntax extension works for the content and not for the wikitext editor.
Have you tried looking at visual editor yet?

Bye!

--
Gianluca