[WikiToLearn] GSoC 2016 Project: WikiToLearn Improved Editor

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Sat Feb 27 16:50:18 UTC 2016

Dear Nanduni,

On 25 February 2016 at 12:38, Nanduni Nimalsiri
<nanduni.12 at cse.mrt.ac.lk> wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> I am Nanduni Nimalsiri, a third year undergraduate at Department of Computer
> Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I would like to
> take part in GSOC Programme 2016 with KDE Community. Actually I am very
> interested in contributing to open source projects and I already have
> experiences in working with a variety of open source projects.

it's great to have you here!! :-) You have come to the right mailing
list, in particular, for the guture you can refer to
wikitolearn-tech at kde.org for all the communication on tech/code
issues.

I would suggest that the first thing to try is to set-up a developer
environment, and get yourself familiar with MediaWiki extensions.
Here's a guide you might find handy:
https://meta.wikitolearn.org/Guide_for_the_development_of_WikiToLearn

Please find the rest of the communication channels on
join.wikitolearn.org . :-) There's usually always somebody around who
can help you, answer your questions, or in general to chat.

Welcome to WikiToLearn, and see you soon! :-)

Bye,
-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום