Fwd: Want to give a lightning talk at QtCon?

Cristian Baldi bld.cris.96 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 07:44:51 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mike Goldacker <mike.goldacker at kdab.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 12, 2016, 08:50
Subject: Want to give a lightning talk at QtCon?
To: <qtcon-attendees at qtcon.org>
Cc: <mike.goldacker at kdab.com>

Dear attendee,

QtCon is approaching fast, and we would like to present you with a chance
to give a lightning talk at QtCon.

If you have a project, topic or thing you think would be of interest to the
QtCon attendees, and that you would like to share with everyone,
we are inviting you to give a lightning talk on the subject.

A lightning talk slot is 10 minutes long and gives you the possibility to
share your ideas with a room of attendees.
It is the perfect place to talk about the project you are launching or to
share interesting results you have. A lightning talk is short,
so prepare just the minimal amount of material and key points.

To be considered for the lightning talk track, please mail with the
following details to [team at qtcon.org]

-          Your name

-          Your topic

-          Short (max. 50 word) description of your lightning talk

See you at QtCon!
The QtCon team

--

Mike Goldacker  | mike.goldacker at kdab.com | Executive Assistant
KDAB (Deutschland) GmbH & Co KG, a KDAB Group company