[WikiToLearn] Presentation of yesterday @unimib

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Tue Oct 6 09:15:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

yesterday I had a little presentation to the Physics/Maths matricules of the
University of Milano-Bicocca (about 200 people) and the reaction was
absolutely enthusiastic. Not 24 hours have passed and I already received 7
personal e-mails of people asking me how they can help.

I remind to everyone that with this level of engagement, we really have to be
crystal clear on the forms of participation that we have available ("how can I
contribute?"), especially for code and content. I would like to ask Davide to
write a short introduction on the code, and maybe somebody (Sofia?) should
write a few words as a "How can I contribute to content" section, with deeper
links to the already beautiful manual.

In the meantime, I will add a small section "I want to participate" on the
home page, which will be highly visible (similar to OpenHatch's "I want to
contribute").

Bye,
-Riccardo

P.S. WikiToLearn Sweden is also almost ready to kick off, with the support of
a few student organizations...