[WikiToLearn] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Wikimedia accepted in Google Code-in 2015 - Bring your tasks!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 06:55:00 UTC 2015

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 2:37 PM, Davide Valsecchi
<valsecchi.davide94 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Intersting news from wikitech mailing list

Hi folks, KDE has also been accepted as part of GCi. If you would like
to mentor, please

1. subscribe to kde-soc-mentor list [1], then
2. write to one of the admins or to the mentor ML asking to be invited
to be an admin, and providing us a gmail account, which will be
mandatory this year.
3. Once you have done both the above and logged into the new webapp,
add your task(s). If you already added them to the spreadsheet,
they'll be bulk-added by bshah.

Valorie

http://about.me/valoriez