[WikiToLearn] news of the day...

Davide Ghilardi - dghilardi at salleurl.edu
Thu Nov 12 10:11:05 UTC 2015

Dear Riccardo and dear all,

very good and interesting news!!

Glad to hear that we are growing well :-)

As you said, please let us know something about places, times, of everything when you will have more news (for example, I would like to participate to the TEDx talk in Milan but, as you can imagine, it could be difficult to me).
Otherwise, I will give you my remote support!

Best,

Davide