[WikiFM] WikiDM and HSF

Dario Menasce Dario.Menasce at mib.infn.it
Mon May 11 13:02:50 UTC 2015

This is to inform you that I'm trying to propose wikiFM as a candidate
platform to be used by the Hep Software Foundation
(http://hepsoftwarefoundation.org/) as the preferred tool for tutoring
and training in computing technologies.

The relevant information can be found on the site: I hope to start a
discussion within HSF next week to seek an approval. In the meantime I
would suggest the volunteers I already identified to begin populating
the wikiFM pages dedicated to this purpose with their own training
material. The more valuable material we can show to HSF members the more
likely wikiFM could be adopted as the platform (thus greatly increasing
its international visibility).

The recent addition of Riccardo Iaconelli of the link to Coliru (online
execution of C++ code snippets) is of course of great help to this goal.

Dario
<http://hal9000.mib.infn.it/%7Emenasce>