[WikiToLearn] Sprint at CERN, 7-13 March 2016

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Tue Dec 1 11:49:32 UTC 2015

Hi all,

for our next sprint CERN offered to sponsor us with some space [1]. We should
do a joint event with the rest of KDE EDU, and maybe somebody from VDG, Promo,
and maybe Plasma.

The sprint would happen between the 7th to 13th of March 2016.

We need to reserve enough hotel space ASAP. Please mark your participation on
*as soon as you can*, possibly before the end of the week. It doesn't need to
be a final word, but we need a number to book the space:

https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/291

For those new to a KDE sprint, e.V. usually contributes to the travel/
accomodation expenses (usually covers them fully, if needed).

You need a KDE account to use that page. If you don't already have one (bad),
you can get it by registering on identity.kde.org.

Bye,
-Riccardo

[1] http://ideasquare.web.cern.ch/