[WikiFM] Linux content

Dario Menasce Dario.Menasce at mib.infn.it
Sat Aug 22 08:56:26 UTC 2015

Dear Aaron,
   those pages are my fault, I placed that particular content
essentially as a placeholder: I was learning how to add content (with
pictures and movies) an just put in some (more or less ) random text to
explore the possibilities of Wiki2learn

Feel free to add, delete or completely reconfigure the material at your
own choice.

Dario