[WikiFM] [Kde-teaching] Learning Qt programming from KDE

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Wed Aug 19 16:56:00 UTC 2015

Hi Franklin,

I would obviously like to partecipate too, but I am currently on the
move as well!
Also, since it is holiday period (at least here), what would you say
to organize this in the next-next week (i.e. the first days of
September)?

Bye,
-Riccardo

On 18 August 2015 at 07:07, Franklin Weng <franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw> wrote:
> Does anyone want to join?  I'll have a vacation this week and our irc
> meeting can be arranged  in the next week.
>
> Franklin
>
> --
> Sent from my phone
>
> 2015/8/18 上午3:09於 "Sandro Andrade" <sandroandrade at kde.org>寫道:
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 12:03 AM, Franklin Weng
>> <franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >

>> > My timezone is GMT+8 (8 hours more than GMT).  But I'll have a vacation
>> > with
>> > my families from Tuesday to Sunday.
>> >
>> > Should we order some time we can discuss about this course?  Yesterday
>> > in
>> > COSCUP in Taiwan two professors asked me about this course.
>> > There should be a great chance to have it in universities in Taiwan.
>> >
>> > For the time, I can discuss at about 0:00 here (where Europe should be
>> > about
>> > 14-17 and in Brasil may be 12-13.
>> >
>> > What do you think about it?
>>
>> That works fine with me.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Sandro
>>

>> > Franklin

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום