[WikiToLearn Tech] Ubuntu fonts bug

Cristian Baldi bld.cris.96 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 12:54:41 UTC 2016

I don't think it is a good idea to drop MathML support.

It is a new HTML5 standard and has very interesting features in the
"accessibility" and "usability" aspect of the browser.

In the future MathML should be the standard for the math in the browser and
SVG just a fallback.

We have to find a temporary workaround for this (the CSS font thing
suggested by Gianluca maybe, how big is the font file?) and at the same
time ask upstream (Ubuntu? Firefox?) to fix the problem.

Cristian