[WikiToLearn Tech] Plans for the next release and related projects

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Thu Mar 17 17:27:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

On 17 March 2016 at 18:20, Luca Toma <toma.luca95 at gmail.com> wrote:
> For visualeditor we need the new webserver and for the new websrv we need
> the new env

then we can postpone it. I just say we have more important features
ready to be rolled out, we should take advantage of this.

This was one of the main advantages of feature-based releases, no? I
am fearing to have features in branches which never see the light and
rot away in old commits...
We should always merge to master or to the stable branch as soon as we can...

Bye,
-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום