[WikiToLearn Tech] WikiToLearn Home Documentation

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Tue Jun 21 08:50:27 UTC 2016

Hi!

On 21 June 2016 at 02:06, Dario Mapelli <mapelli.dario at gmail.com> wrote:
> For those who do not know what WTLH is, i paste here a piece of the doc:
> "The purpose of this repository, which will be referred to as
> WikiToLearnHome (shortened as WTLH), is setting up an instance of
> WikiToLearn (shortened as WTL), that can either be a development one
> (run locally on a laptop, with test content) or a staging-production
> one."

that's awesome doc, so kudos for that! :-)

A minor annoyance, I just fear that the chosen name is not really
self-explanatory (esp. the link on the homepage), as a home seems like
a user thing, not a set of developer scripts... could you at least
specify that it's a Development Environment Builder (just made this
term up) or something like that?

Bye,
-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום