[WikiToLearn Tech] 1st Report from Maintainers

Davide Valsecchi valsecchi.davide94 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 10:20:51 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Yesterday we had a meeting in Milan to plan our goals for the summer
(Milestone 1.0). I'll write here as soon as the report of the meeting will
be on the meta website.

We also made the first report from maintainers because  they were almost
all there.

   - OCG:  We have non-urgent tasks to do. It's stable for now.

   - CSS: lots of small fixes. We are not ready for big changes in the UX.
   Focusing on user-journey development

   - Infrastructure:  new mediawiki relase (1.27) is blocking for now.
   Checking extensions. VE is blocking for next release (Milestone 0.8).

   - TeXLa/Importing:  TeXLa development is going on well. We have also an
   online version (texla.wikitolearn.org).  Focus on importing documents
   during summer.

   - Promo (social/PR/contacts):  (social) ideas for consistent and planned
   social impact (eg: updates on new contents/reviewed contents).  Contact
   from unimib (Milano Finanza) for a week of promotion of WTL.

   - Content: http://meta.wikitolearn.org/Editors%27_projects_Summer_2016

Bye,

Davide