Task tracking

Davide Valsecchi valsecchi.davide94 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 10:25:18 UTC 2016

>> I think that the goal of the telegram channel/mailing list/hangouts
>> *should* be to have discussions that will end up documented elsewhere,
>> like phabricator if it seems appropriate.
>> approiate
>>

> ​We have the public news channel at https://telegram.me/WikiToLearn for
> this. Maybe its usage should be improved, but it seems a very good method
> for summing up telegram and hangout discussions.
> What do you think?

No, I don't think that WikiToLearn news channel is the right place to
document developers discussions. Yes, it could be a solution for important
decision and devs news, but not to document things.
We have to improve meta page structure and document all there. Then, the
channel is always usable for announcement (with meta links in it).

Do you agree?