GSoC 2016 Project: WikiToLearn Improved Editor

Nanduni Nimalsiri nanduni.12 at cse.mrt.ac.lk
Sun Feb 28 01:37:58 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Thank you very much for the information. I am already working on
understanding the wikitolearn website, so that I can come up with better
suggestions for editor improvements.

Thank you for inviting me to WikiToLearn GSoc telegram group and I will
carry out conversations through that.  I will keep my updates via
wikitolearn-tech group as well. I shall follow your instructions and report
once done or if I have any problem. Thank you.

Best regards,

Nanduni

email : nanduni.12 at cse.mrt.ac.lk, nanduni at wso2.com