New Latex parser: Texla

Davide Valsecchi valsecchi.davide94 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 18:27:15 UTC 2016

I'll definitely write a clear documentation (out of code) on the parser
general algorithm, as soon as possible. I'd like writing some tutorial, and
I'd really appreciate your help. Let me complete some parts of the library
that are missing (preparser and macro handling)

Thank you for your support!

Davide

> Uug sorry I didn't see the second half of Gianluca's email.
>
> I would be more than happy to help with docs/tutorials. If you create good
> technical documentation I can parse it and make some easy to follow
> tutorials.
>
> On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 9:38 AM Russell Greene <russellgreene8 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> What would be even better than teaching would be making documentation and
>> tutorials, so it can be accessible to everyone.
>>
>> Good work valsdav, it will be good not to have to make you edit every
>> document we want to import.
>>
>> -Russell
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 8:45 AM Gianluca Rigoletti <
>> gianluca.rigoletti at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Davide,
>>> you did a great job, like always!
>>> When the parser reaches a more stable development you should teach us
>>> how to extend it, so we can give you a hand on the docs or on the new
>>> features.
>>> I still remember the first sprint with plastex (mamma mia!) so I'm
>>> really happy to hear this news.

Oh my god, don't remeber me! ahah