GSoC ideas hangout?

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Fri Feb 12 12:25:05 UTC 2016

Hi guys,

After we all gave some thought to the issue, I think it's time to sit down
and finalize our proposals for this year GSoC. I cannot stress enough how
big of an opportunity it is for us: with some mentoring, we'll get students
that will work 3 months full time on needed features.

Do you want to have an hangout like for the GCI? I made a quick doodle:
http://doodle.com/poll/ceprz8b8prmume7m

Bye,
-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום