New git workflow

Davide Valsecchi valsecchi.davide94 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 11:04:46 UTC 2016

> Hey Davide,
>
> amazing job!
>
> I really like this feature-based workflow.
>
> Any idea about when we can start using this?

I think that we can immediately start using it. The W2L_0.6 is already
there and all the development could continue from master, where develop was
already merged.

> Does this workflow also apply to the related projects like the various
> scripts we have or it is just for the Wiki part of WIkiToLearn?

I think that maintaining the same scheme in all projects would be a good
idea. We should have master and release branches also in submodules and in
all project, to be able of referring them easily.

Bye

Davide