Images problem solved

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Sun Feb 7 17:10:47 UTC 2016

On 7 February 2016 at 12:38, Davide Valsecchi <valsecchi.davide94 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I don't see an easy solution for this, we have to stress it in the guide
> for now.

I was just thinking, if lowercase names are not supported anyways... maybe
a having a hook that automatically takes care of uppercasing the first
letter of files?  This is still a hack though, Mediawiki should die
gracefully in this case... :(

Bye,
-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום