[WikiToLearn-Tech] Update the Discussion/Talk extension

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Thu Dec 31 01:28:44 UTC 2015

On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 03:06:11 PM Cristian Baldi wrote:
> The only problems about moving to Flow could be about the loss of already
> started discussion (which are not many) and maybe we would have a few
> broken parts with the current skin (both these problems are not confirmed,
> just a thought i had)

I remember taking a look at integrating it back in the September sprint and it
was OK with our skin.
For the migration... Maybe wikimedia has some automated tools?
Or, case 1: who cares, case 2: a bot that migrates everything is so hard?

Maybe we can start to roll it in little by little....

Bye,
-Riccardo