[WebKit-devel] Re: kdewebkit and Launchpad Issues

Rohan Garg rohangarg at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 27 03:08:44 CET 2011

The issue was within kdewebkit itself, because it did not have a customreply
case like qtwebkit.Due to this, commenting via qtwebkit browsers worked
fine, from the commit you mentioned this should have been fixed, but for
some reason it is not working for me with rekonq trunk + KDE 4.6 packages.
I'll report back with the debug logs you mentioned in a few hours :)
On 2011 1 27 03:03, "Dawit A" <adawit at kde.org> wrote:
> Rohan,
>
> Can you please send the debug statements from both areas (7103 and
> 7113) to the same file. It makes it very difficult to follow
> otherwise. Also please delete this file right before you press submit
> so that that action is the first thing in the log file.
>
> Anyhow, I just tested this with agin with QtWebKit from Qt 4.7.1 and
> that works fine for me as well...
>
> On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 1:14 PM, Rohan Garg <rohangarg at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> Here are the attached debug logs.
>> Regards
>> Rohan Garg
>> On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 11:30 PM, Rohan Garg <rohangarg at ubuntu.com>
wrote:

>>> Tried everything and yet could not get rekonq/Konqueror to comment on
the
>>> bug report, will attach debug logs and send them in a few minutes :)
>>> Regards
>>> Rohan Garg

The

http://websvn.kde.org/tags/KDE/4.6.0/kdelibs/kio/kio/accessmanager.cpp?r1=1193665&r2=1196363