[WebKit-devel] Release KWebKitPart 0.9?

Dawit A adawit at kde.org
Tue Mar 2 04:34:05 CET 2010

On Monday 01 March 2010 18:38:25 Michael Howell wrote:
> On Monday 01 March 2010 08:55:28 Dawit A wrote:

> KDE/kdesdk/scripts/createtarball

> read yet
>
> > > how

> > > Did that history problem ever get fixed?
> >
> > Which history problem ?
>
> Allowing users to go back >1 page without an extra openUrlNotify() being
> emitted?

I was not even aware of that issue. However, there were simply many things
wrong with history navigation in kwebkitpart. As such the solution to properly
working history navigation went through several iteration of fixes before I
gave up and decided to fix all the issues once and for all by starting from
scratch.

Anyhow to make the story short, history navigation in kwebkitpart should
nowadays work as well as it does with khtmlpart and there are not outstanding
bugs with it. The only bug related to history navigation I am aware of exists
in Konqueror itself and has nothing to do with any of the KPart components it
embeds.

Regards,
Dawit A.