[WebKit-devel] GSoC proposals

Richard Moore richmoore44 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 14:08:27 CET 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 11:54 PM, Dawit A <adawit at kde.org> wrote:
> Let me address each one of these...
>
> ** Java support : must be addressed at QtWebKit level. There is no way to
> address that anywhere else without a huge and rather ugly hack! And that is
> even if it is possible in the first place...

I did some tests in Gran Canaria that show implementing Java support
is possible. It's something I'll get around to at some point, but
don't have a great deal of motivation for. One issue that I need to
look into is if there are any license barriers to using the KJAS code
in QtWebKit. I think this should be ok, but it is worth checking
before any effort is expended.

Cheers

Rich.