[WebKit-devel] kdelauncher

alekcejk at googlemail.com alekcejk at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 13 20:23:24 CET 2010

Build still fails with most recent snapshot from extragear/base/kwebkitpart.
Build fails only in Fedora 13 (rawhide) because there changed default behavior
of ld http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ChangeInImplicitDSOLinking.

Build log for Fedora 13 (rawhide):
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=1983967&name=build.log

For Fedora 12 build completed: