[WebKit-devel] KWebKitPart is in extragear/base now; future plans

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at kde.org
Sat Feb 13 16:41:36 CET 2010

Hi all!

Yeah, it's true! We are in extragear now.

playground/libs/webkitkde and kdereview/kwebkitpart are no more.

I already notified Albert to move the i18n stuff.

In the next days or week, I plan do the the first public release. I think we
should call it 0.9 for now. This release will also include translations. With
that step we should get more publicity and more distributions will start
providing packages. This means for us more testing / feedback.

I also plan to put the release on kde-apps.org (also useful for the .tar.gz
download).

Bye
urs