[WebKit-devel] Re: branches/stable/extragear-kde4/base branches/stable/l10n-kde4/scripts trunk/extragear/base trunk/l10n-kde4/scripts

Johannes Obermayr johannesobermayr at gmx.de
Fri Dec 31 03:28:00 CET 2010

On Friday 31 December 2010 01:48:15 you wrote:
> Hi Johannes,
>
> Thank you for all your work.
>
> I have one question for you though... How does one add the "News"
> section to https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/base/kwebkitpart
> ? Some projects seem to have it and some do not. Is it something that
> needs to be added by the sysadmins ? I logged in and checked the
> settings section, but I could not find a way to turn that on. I think
> it would be good to have a "News" section in order to post release
> announcements and notes and other related information...

<snip>

You must be logged in and a member of maintainers (adawit, jobermayr or
uwolfer).
Then choose 'Kwebkitpart' (1), 'News' (2) and finally 'Add news' (3).
[see http://img691.imageshack.us/i/addnews.png/]
If 'Add news' is not available you should report it on #kde-sysadmin. They
will help then.

Btw. Can you please increase src/kwebkitpart.cpp:67 to 1.1.0 or greater? Maybe
you can handle it through a $KWEBKITPART_VERSION in top CMakeLists.txt and
catch it in src/kwebkitpart.cpp since packagers (should) look first in
CMakeLists.txt for the version.
(see:
http://gitweb.kde.org/kwebkitpart.git/commit/7d8ef7f40b484d561e5c4b15f8118ef44bf368f7
and