[WebKit-devel] Re: kwebkitpart's move to git

Dawit A adawit at kde.org
Tue Dec 28 23:34:19 CET 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Johannes Obermayr
<johannesobermayr at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just finished the rules for kwebkitpart:
>
> http://gitweb.kde.org/kde-
> ruleset.git/blob/fc02601771fe76dccdd1a361b1006013f7d46bbe:/extragear/kwebkitpart-
> rules
>
> The resulting repository:
>
> http://gitweb.kde.org/scratch/jobermayr/kwebkitpart.git

Great.

> If you want I will initiate/do all further steps to finish the move.

I have no objections to you completing the further steps asap as it is
something that I can cross off my TODO list... :)

> For that I need following information:
>
> * The name and description of the project.
>  -> kwebkitpart
>  -> Web browser component for KDE (KPart)

The description should be a "A webkit browser component for KDE (KPart)".

> * The current location of the project.
>  -> trunk/extragear/base/kwebkitpart

Correct...

> * Its current or intended module (e.g. playground/utils or extragear/network).
>  -> extragear/base

Correct...

> * Which KDE Identity user name(s) should have admin rights to the repository
> and the entry on KDE Projects.
>  -> jobermayr (for initial pushing), adawit

Though I do not speak for him, you should probably add "uwolfer" to
that list as well...

> * The email address that the ReviewBoard group for the project should send
> emails to.
>  -> webkit-devel at kde.org

Correct...

> * The date and time the migration should take place (can be "asap").
>  -> within a few hours/days

I doubt there is any objection to doing this asap...

Thanks for your work and for making it possible for me to cross of an
item from my TODO list without doing the work. :)

Regards,
Dawit A.