[WebKit-devel] Webkit and buttons

Adrian von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Tue Sep 29 19:54:22 CEST 2009

Heyho!

Known issue?

Buttons are not properly greyed out when they're not active.

I noticed this with r1027805 on
http://www.doodle.com/wizard/generalInformation.html?type=date (KDE4 default
theme, IIRC)

Of the four buttons, only Next can be clicked, Back, Options and Finish are
not available.  On mouse hover, there is a difference, but I'd expect the text
to be greyed out.

This is not a KDE/Qt theme issue, see the 2nd screenshot (kmail config dialog,
same KDE session.)

I wanted to rant about two other issues with doodle as well, but it turned out
that webkit got disabled by accident and I had actually been using khtml :-)

(And thanks to whoever fixed the font sizes, it now looks ok almost
everywhere.  I guess you know where the remaining TODO items are :-)

cheers
-- vbi

--
featured link: http://www.pool.ntp.org