[WebKit-devel] KDE WebKit status update [Remix]

Dawit A. adawit at kde.org
Thu Oct 15 08:46:52 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 14 October 2009 19:23:32 Dawit A. wrote:
> > And yeah, for BC, you need to do the typedef as Michael suggested (IHMO).
>
> Sorry, but "typedef AccessManager KDENetworkIntegration::AccessManager"
>  will not even compile simply because AccessManager does not exist. Perhaps
>  you both confused the typdef syntax with the #define one ?? Or maybe I
>  misunderstood something here ??

Well I just tried to do the above and the typedef I proposed is neither BC not
SC due to missing moc symbols! And I think I now understand what you both were
saying. Leave KIO::AccessManager as is for BC/SC but provide the above typedef
for it, right ? Of course ;) Anyhow, that will work fine as well...