[WebKit-devel] KDE WebKit status update [Remix]

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Oct 12 10:27:30 CEST 2009

On Monday 12 October 2009, Michael Howell wrote:
> On Sunday 11 October 2009 15:37:09 David Faure wrote:
> > >
> > > Okay, I agree on this. What's about the name? KIO::CookieJar? David,
> > > what do you think about this?
> >
> > How about KNetworkAccessManager::CookieJar?
>
> Do you mean KIO::AccessManager::CookieJar?

Ah sorry I forgot the actual name of the class currently in KIO.
Yes, I meant KIO::AccessManager::CookieJar then.
To make it clear that it only makes sense to use it together with
KIO::AccessManager, not for the general case of "using KIO and wanting cookies
to work".

> I'm not sure if all of the
> compilers KDE needs to support class members.

They most certainly do. See e.g. KUrl::List.