[WebKit-devel] KDE WebKit status update [Remix]

Michael Howell mhowell123 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 17:10:20 CEST 2009

On Saturday 10 October 2009 07:41:38 Urs Wolfer wrote:
> QNetworkAccessManager is also used by others than the webkit stuff in KDE
>  [1]. I am not aware of a possible user of the Cookie stuff though. Are
>  you?
Just because Qt doesn't use it outside of WebKit now doesn't mean that they
won't later. KIO is where KDE puts all of it's network stuff, and the cookie
jar is undeniably network-related class.

--
Please don't send HTML-only mail (if you like, you can use multipart). If you
forward messages, please clean off the garbage. Thanks!
mhowell123 at gmail.com