[WebKit-devel] KDE WebKit status update [Remix]

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at kde.org
Sat Oct 10 15:26:51 CEST 2009

I have just looked into the changes and tested it. Looks very good to me; the
only regression I have found is the searchbar: I cannot close it anymore
(neither with esc nor with the close button).

What do you think is missing? IMHO it's almost ready to move the
webkitkde/kdewebkit folder into kdereview. After I think we should move the
folder into kdelibs/kdewebkit. I'm not sure about the KNetworkCookieJar class,
but IMHO it can stay in kdewebkit since I'm not aware of any other ussage.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Bye
urs