[WebKit-devel] reload and POST data

Dawit A. adawit at kde.org
Mon Oct 5 22:37:19 CEST 2009

On Monday 05 October 2009 03:14:24 Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> Heyho!
>
> webkit doesn't (offer to) resend form data on reload.
>
> see for example http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/formpost.html: enter data, hit
> submit, hit reload.
>
> khtml warns that it will resend the form data, webkit reloads the URL with
> GET.
>
> Bug or feature?  Should I open a bug report?

Ahhh... that is indeed an issue. I suggest you open a bug report just in case
though :) Things might slip by....

> Also: history doesn't remember form data.  Likewise: should I open a bug
> report, or is this on your TODO list in any case?

This too is an issue that needs to be addressed. There will be more fixes
coming on histroy integration with konqueror soon. I will add this to my todo
(read: test) list. Go ahead and open a bug report for that too so it can be
tracked....

Thanks...