[WebKit-devel] KDE Webkit status update...

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at kde.org
Sun Oct 4 14:03:27 CEST 2009

Okay, I have done a little work on it:
* add api docs in public header
* remove context menu stuff as discussed on ml since it can be implemented in
a cleaner way
* add setAllowExternalContent() / isExternalContentAllowed also in KWebView
* fixed some issues reported by Krazy

Still the searchBar() issue needs to be sorted out. Probably the search bar
could also go into the part, not the kdewebkit lib?

Also many slots needs to be moved to the d-ptr IMHO. They do not affect the
API in any way.

As soon as we have sorted out all these issues, we can move it to kdereview
let others do a review as well.

Bye
urs