[WebKit-devel] RFC: API for KWebWallet...

Dawit A. adawit at kde.org
Thu Nov 5 23:59:28 CET 2009

Hi all,

Attached is the first take for a QtWebKit/KWallet integration class,
KWebWallet, I am currently working on. The functions present there are mostly
documented, but some bits and pieces are current missing. Note that there is
no implementation of this class yet! This is only my attempt to get the API
worked out first...

I have purposefully kept the API I created as simple as possible. You call
saveFormData, most likely from acceptNavigationRequest when the NavigationType
is NavigationTypeFormResubmitted, to save the form data and to restore it you
would probably connect the restoreFrameStateRequested QWebPage signal to the
restoreFormData slot from this class.

However, the above is only my approach and I need feedback a what people want
to get from this API...