[WebKit-devel] [Patch] Add the "Frame" menu like Konqueror

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at kde.org
Wed Nov 4 21:50:30 CET 2009

On Wednesday 04 November 2009 21:29:57 Dawit A. wrote:
> On Monday 02 November 2009 18:23:57 Alain Laporte wrote:
> > My future work will be on the PageInfo dialog (the entry commented in the
> >  menu), like this :
> >
> > http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/khtml/htmlpageinfo.ui?view=markup
>
> No objection to adding these features, but I wonder how helpful that will
>  be to most users. In fact instead of emulating khtml when it comes to the
>  context menu, we need to make sure only useful items are added there so
>  that it does not grow out of control...

I think this is an useful feature. For example as a web developer you are
happy if you can check the last changed date or header informations which are
sent.

Just keep in mind that we do not need to "copy" the KHTML part (as Dawit
already said), but we need to make a better KPart :) Look at other browsers
what they provide and take the best solution ;)

Thanks for your work.

Bye
urs