[WebKit-devel] [Patch] Add the "Frame" menu like Konqueror

Alain Laporte alain_laporte123 at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 3 00:23:57 CET 2009

> De: Dawit A. <adawit at kde.org>
> Objet: Re: [WebKit-devel] [Patch] Add the "Frame" menu like Konqueror
> À: webkit-devel at kde.org
> Date: Lundi 2 Novembre 2009, 21h10
> On Sunday 01 November 2009 18:01:06
> Alain Laporte wrote:
> > > De: Urs Wolfer <uwolfer at kde.org>

> Frame menu
> > >
> > > like in Konqueror (the

> adaptation of
> > >
> > > this :

> > > ).

> page isn't
> > >
> > > active because the

> code. I do a
> > >
> > > load() with the

> used.
> > >
> > > Hi Alain
> > >
> > > The code looks good to me, though I have not
> tested
> > > anything... Please attach
> > > the patch as a file; otherwise it's hard to apply
> it
> > > becuase of whitespace
> > > changes.
> > >
> > > Bye
> > > urs
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Here is the patch attached.
>
> No objections to the patch itself, but everyone please hold
> off applying this
> patch until I have committed my rather large changes that
> fixes history
> navigation once and for all in the webkitpart...
>
> Thanks.
Here is the patch based on the lastest revision. I have tested the new menu again and it work fine.

It's ready to commit by anyone! ;-)

My future work will be on the PageInfo dialog (the entry commented in the menu), like this :
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/khtml/htmlpageinfo.ui?view=markup

Alain Laporte.