[WebKit-devel] Failing web pages: how to debug

Adrian von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Tue Dec 22 10:35:04 CET 2009

Heyho!

What kind of information do you need to start debugging a failing web
application?

Currently: Unfortunately no public access
 -> Swiss "Postfinance" e-banking: severely reduced functionality.

I don't think it makes sense to report a bug since I won't be able to post
network traces etc. (because I won't try to filter out all information
relating to my account.)

But is there any kind of information I can more or leass easily extract that
might help?

cheers
-- vbi

--