[WikiToLearn Editors] [WikiToLearn Editors - ITA] Templates

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Sat Mar 26 19:06:54 UTC 2016

Hey guys,

On 26 March 2016 at 09:32, Gianluca Rigoletti
<gianluca.rigoletti at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Sofi,
> I can look into it if you want!
> Also, I was thinking that these two examples could be a good point to
> start using the template workgroup and workflow. i.e. we can track
> them on phab, assign to someone and figure out how to solve the
> issues. We can also use them as an example of WikiTraining sessions
> (just in case someone decides to join the templates group

It was not exactly and officially set-up yet (we need to approve the
organization draft), but I guess it wouldn't hurt to start working, as
we'd need something similar anyways. ;-)
I will ask Nicolas to set us up a Phab project.

Bye,
-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום