[WikiToLearn Editors] [WikiToLearn] Staging for editors

Luca Toma toma.luca95 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 10:00:38 UTC 2016

I think this are two thing.

I like the Russell idea but is not an alternative.

My idea is allow editors to do whatever they want (like moving things and
this kind of stuff) without breaking the production site.

For example try different way to organize the content before touching the
production.

This kind of things can be usefull to minimize the time with broken pages
and links when you want to re-organize something.

Toma Luca