[WikiToLearn Editors] [WikiToLearn] Staging for editors

Davide Valsecchi valsecchi.davide94 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 08:19:18 UTC 2016

> Hey Davide,
>
> On 3 April 2016 at 14:30, Davide Valsecchi <valsecchi.davide94 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The staging for editors could be REALLY useful also for latex importing.
>> We could import  and correct things there and then develop an automatic
>> script to move the pages to the production site.
>>
>> What do you think?
>>
> I agree with Russell, the user page is essential. I would keep these
> imports namespaced under a user page, what do you think?

I think that a "mirror" website like the staging for editors could be
really useful for importation instead of personal pages because we could
copy the  structure of the impoted pages smoothly. This could be a big
feature for importation: I'll import the books "like" on production,
editors could correct them and then with a script we could replicate the
page easily.

Davide