[WikiToLearn Editors] Community organization is now in place

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Sat Apr 2 17:38:17 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I gathered all the feedback from the draft and I prepared a final text. Given
that no further objections have been risen, the following document now
describes the official policy of WikiToLearn:

http://meta.wikitolearn.org/Community_organization

This policy is effective from the moment this e-mail arrives on the mailing
list, and I invite all the community to start following it even for the first
working groups that will need to be set-up.

Of course, I don't expect that this document will cover all the possible
corner cases: it will need to evolve with WikiToLearn, and we will amend it
when problems will arise. However, I think it is a great start.

Congratulations to everyone involved in writing this document! This is a great
step towards #operation1000! ;-)

Bye,
-Riccardo