[WikiToLearn Editors - ITA] Editors' projects, Summer 2016

Daniele Pannozzo daniele.pannozzo at wikitolearn.org
Fri Jun 3 01:28:25 UTC 2016

Hi there,

In these days we have proposed to have a clear and well-defined list
of what we will do in the following summer; as far as Davide completed
his parser, there will be a lot of work.

I thought we need to write down our ideas and share with other editors
our personal projects, so we can merge the similar or plan some
community's projects. For this reason, I started a list in my page on
meta, here:

http://meta.wikitolearn.org/User:Dan

Sofia added his projets too. If this idea will have positive
feedbacks, we will move the page on meta, then use it as a memento and
a map for our Summer. It could also be a nice habit: periodic
projects, written on meta, will help the editing team to go on his
work.

Give your opinions about, or write directly in the page your projects
if you want/have anyone/agree with this proposal.

-Daniele