[Bug 214221] Dragon player crashes when trying to play DVD
willdeed at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 06:27:12 CET 2011
--- Comment #2 from WillDeed <willdeed gmail com> 2011-01-01 06:27:10 ---
Created an attachment (id=55435)
New crash information added by DrKonqi
dragon (2.0) on KDE Platform 4.5.4 (KDE 4.5.4) using Qt 4.7.1
- What I was doing when the application crashed:
1. Put in an original movie DVD
2. When prompted by the toaster pop up for actions that could be performed on
the disc, I chose 'Open with Dragon Player'.
3. Dragon Player window opened and almost immediately crashed (within a
4. This crash is consistently recreated when following the above steps.
-- Backtrace (Reduced):
#6 get_ID (vm=0x7f921c0468e0, menu=6) at vm.c:1741
#7 set_MENU (vm=0x7f921c0468e0, menu=6) at vm.c:1624
#8 0x00007f9229918c90 in process_command (vm=0x7f921c0468e0, link_values=...)
#9 0x00007f922991a9b4 in vm_start (vm=0x7f921c0468e0) at vm.c:258
#10 0x00007f922991165c in dvdnav_get_next_cache_block (this=0x7f921c0496f0,
buf=0x7f920f9cfc70, event=0x7f920f9cfc7c, len=0x7f920f9cfc78) at dvdnav.c:403
Configure bugmail: https://bugs.kde.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Unassigned-bugs