HP Touchpad issues in Umbrello

Aditya Shaw adityashaw.slds at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 09:48:46 BST 2020

The problem is with the Software. Not the touchpad. The problem arises for
me only on ERDs but never on Use Case Diagrams. There's no way to raise
issue on the GitHub and I just had to stop using Umbrello.
The problem exists on almost every OS ( all my friends use different OSes).

I had a bigger problem : This always leads to data corruption. The ERD in
the xmi always gets corrupted but the Use Case (or Class Diagram) existing
in the same file is always ok.