Thanks and dependencies

Francisco Maria Moyano Casco moyanocasco.franciscom at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 13:54:14 GMT 2020

Umbrello devs. Thank you for this amazing software. I am using it on my
degree final project to describe all my software in the project.

I know it's not the best place to put it, but I build umbrello from the
source, and I have some issues with the dependencies that I could solve.

I am using opensuse 15.1 and these are some of the dependencies that I had
to install to make it work

$ sudo zypper in kio-devel libQt5PrintSupport-devel libqt5-qttools-devel
libqt5-qtsvg-devel libQt5WebKitWidgets-devel kdoctools-devel
kiconthemes-devel kdelibs4support-devel ktexteditor-devel

In the part of
Qt5/KF5 builds in a KF5 environment

... to be finished

The binary is at $HOME/umbrello/bin/umbrello5
So, if someone want to add a desktop entry:
1. Open a terminal on your desktop
2. Create a file named umbrello.desktop
3. Edit, paste and save

[Desktop Entry]
Categories=Application;Development;
Comment[es_ES]=Umbrello - UML Modeller
Comment=Umbrello - UML Modeller
Exec=$HOME/umbrello/bin/umbrello5
GenericName[es_ES]=Umbrello
GenericName=Umbrello
Icon=/home/<USER HOME>/umbrello/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/apps/umbrello.svgz
Name=Umbrello
StartupNotify=true
Terminal=false
X-KDE-SubstituteUID=false

Maybe it is useful for someone else. Thanks again

Regards.
    Francisco