windows 10 can not export diagram as image

Alex Cosic alex.cosic at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 16:11:23 GMT 2020

Hello all,
I have problem with the following when I try to save my diagram as an image. Any format! The system responds with:

"An error happened when exporting the image:
A problem occurred while saving diagram in C:/umbrello/joe123
"I have tried  to  run as system administrator! The system is Umbrello UML Modeller
Version 2.30.2
Using KDE Development Platform 4.14.65
I have tried with other version, but of no avail.
What is wrong? I have created activity diagram with only one element, and still I have problems.
Any idea?