[umbrello] Welcome to the "umbrello" mailing list

Ralf Habacker ralf at habacker.de
Thu Oct 9 10:43:23 UTC 2014

Am 08.10.2014 16:17, schrieb Howard Lee Harkness:
Hi Howard,

> I am having what I consider to be unusual difficulty getting some very
> basic information about Umbrello.
>
>  1. What is the current version of Umbrello?

2.14.1 (KDE version 4.14.1)

https://umbrello.kde.org/installation.php

>  1. Which version fixes the C++ import hangup? Or, is it actually
>     fixed (2.8.5 hangs without any error message on my C++ headers)?

If this bug has been reported on bugs.kde.org and this bug has been
fixed, you will find informations in with version it has been fixed and
with which git commit. Otherwise you may search for "freeze" or "hang"
or "c++ import"

>  1. Where can I find the archives for this mailing list?

see the link at the bottom of this email.

Regards
 Ralf